Saturday, April 14, 2007

YOO-H00


Just because! Life should be fun! What can we do today to break free from all the stresses and worries that chain us down? How can we stop these from taking over our lives? We have to focus on the here and now and what really matters in our lives. Somehow, find ways to enjoy each and every day and find the good in our lives and be grateful for what we have. I have been giving this a lot of thought since receiving an email from a friend yesterday. A while back , I found a quiet spot and some free time. I pulled out my journal and started writing a list of everything I am grateful for. It became a pretty big list. When you think you are done, add five more things. It soon becomes apparent how insignificant your list of life's complaints really are! Start today. Have a great day!

No comments: